Oct 23, 2014
* (0:29) John and the definition of “stealing”.
* (1:41) How GMs can inadvertently train their players to view the game world in certain ways. The importance of players separating the NPC from the GM.
* (23:27) The Three Clue Rule, pointed out to us by forum user, Concise Locket, for keeping PCs from missing vital...
Oct 16, 2014
* (0:24) Checking up on Brodeur’s homework.
* (1:24) I am Russian man!
* (4:37) Grey beard…?
* (11:45) If you could go back in time, what gaming advice would you give yourself?
* (20:37) Given the platform, what would you tell any person(s) in the RPG industry?
Hosts: Brodeur, Chad, Dan, John,...
Oct 2, 2014
* (0:26) Episode 354, take 2!
* (1:09) Chad and Dan will be on Twitch tomorrow, continuing their Rome 2 campaign.
* (1:30) What really separates America from England (HINT: it’s not the Atlantic). John Oliver explains FIFA.
* (3:05) The Gameable Disney Podcast asks what Disney characters we’d play in an RPG.