Sep 25, 2014
* (0:29) Work clothes. Being mistaken for employees of various places.
* (4:57) The 1950s milkshake machine. The other Mixmaster.
* (11:30) Giving the players rolls they deserve without breaking immersion — or giving out meta-game information — by the very act of requesting the rolls.
* (15:35) Solution 1: Noting...
Sep 17, 2014
* (0:29) Dan is totally like Slash.
* (1:45) An insult that only works with a British accent.
* (3:08) How Enterovirus got Dan thinking about roleplaying a character with a persistent infirmity or impairment.
* (7:27) Understanding the condition, whether through research, collaboration, or GM explanation.
Sep 11, 2014
Fair warning: There are a lot of strange things going on in this episode. It was recorded during a thunderstorm. I was losing my voice (and completely lost it thereafter, so Karla had to do the intro). And some of the jokes get rather off-color.
* (0:29) Dan’s Enterovirus, Brodeur’s Herpes, and…yeah…this...
Sep 6, 2014
* (0:29) Dan gets hosts back, thanks the fans, and lets Chris now what episode this is.
* (2:08) The movie bracket voting on our forums.
* (3:48) GM self-perception. The fear of creating a frustrating NPC or plot point.
* (10:04) Dan’s frustration with player trust.
* (15:38) Reading the table and getting player...