Jun 27, 2013
* (0:29) How movies once made songs famous, but now seem to generally select songs that are already famous. You’re The Best by Joe Esposito.
* (2:50) Thrift Shop, Pat, a stripper, and his son.
* (6:43) The gamification of an RPG. What the term means in business or learning, and how it can be applied to the...
Jun 21, 2013
* (0:28) Introducing Greg Stolze.
* (14:29) How Better Angels handles the exploration of evil. The relationship between comedy and...
Jun 13, 2013
* (0:28) How Chris perceives time.
* (3:42) Chris resurrects a dead campaign. How meta-game techniques can give players a sense of freedom about how well (or poorly) they remember the game. Helping everyone recall concepts and get back into the flow after being gone for so long.
* (24:35) Re-purposing old campaign...
Jun 6, 2013
* (8:11) Chad’s coyote character radically alters the course of a game. The courtesy of handling such shifts in light of plans made by the Game Master or other players.
* (21:34) Rolling with such...