Feb 24, 2010
* (4:04) The new emotion: Muscle March.
* (7:14) Fear the Fruit is still going strong.
* (9:22) The sorts of dice you own and how you carry them.
* (30:13) Doom has been wrought upon our household.
* (31:13) Character creation tips from our newer hosts.
Feb 17, 2010
In this interview we talk with Matt Vancil from Dead Gentlemen, writer and director of The Gamers and The Gamers: Dorkness Rising. We talk about the making of his previous films, the prospect of RPG properties getting turned into movies, gamer stereotypes, and what new stuff he has on the horizon.
Hosts: Chad, Dan,...
Feb 10, 2010
* (0:30) A screwed up intro and how editing affects the show.
* (2:13) When passing notes during the game goes too far.
* (12:44) Controlling the temptation to eat.
* (23:40) Fear the Fruit reminder!
* (23:57) Losing weight when you already exercise and can’t control what food is around.
* (36:31) Portion control and...
Feb 3, 2010
* (2:17) Ira Glass on overcoming creative perfectionism.
* (5:06) Keeping dice in the roleplaying continuity.
* (9:21) Pat’s pickled pigs feet…?
* (10:44) Health advice disclaimer. You...