Dec 27, 2006
* A reminder that some domains stuff our emails into your spam folder.
* Giving back to the boot.
* Based on a voice mail from a listener, we ponder whether our game plots change to reflect our current position in life.
* Building martial accuracy in your RPG.
* Designing marco setting for a role-playing game.
Dec 20, 2006
To save myself the weekly struggle of presenting our show notes in prose form, I’m going to start using a more traditional, bulleted format. This episode continues our series on RPG design.
* A big thanks to our listeners for their support during the episode 30 problems.
* Guilty gaming habits.
* The best character...
Dec 13, 2006
To follow-up on our open letter in the previous episode, we’re happy to announce the show is back on track and doing well! However, based on the suggestion of several listeners, FTB will now be released on Wednesdays instead of Mondays.
Continuing our game design series, we spend most of this episode talking about...
Dec 6, 2006
One of our forum users, Crafterofcode, sent us a box of Australian candies. We spend this bonus episode sampling the candy and discussing international food.
We also bring Tex back via Skype, since he spent several years living in Europe. This was a great opportunity for us to test recording with Skype, which is...