Feb 15, 2019
* (0:28) The Itty Bitty Writing Space Kickstarter.
* (3:47) A topic from Wendell on our Discord server.
* (4:49) Playing to genre, themes, and moods.
* (12:59) Hijacking the experience everyone signed up for.
* (18:54) The distinction between assenting to a social contract and losing agency. The Richard...
Feb 8, 2019
* (0:22) Catching up with how Chad's campaign ended.
* (1:43) The steps taken to set the mood.
* (11:08) Pacing of the game.
* (15:36) Resolving the prophecies.
* (19:37) How the players helped the Game Master.
* (24:32) The things that went wrong. What Dan called "anticlimax" is more accurately...
Jan 30, 2019
* (0:28) Let's hear it for Devastator!
* (1:23) An update on Fear the Con.
* (3:30) Game scheduling falls apart one session before the finale.
* (12:35) Recovering the game by bringing immediate intensity.
* (17:12) Shaping the real-world environment to set a mood.
* (22:46) Playing side content.
Dec 28, 2018
* (0:28) Finally all the way home!
* (0:48) The Actual Play actor's studio.
* (3:33) Dan's PCs are becoming more like NPCs.
* (11:34) Not giving up your own enjoyment. Misreading the situation.
* (17:27) Being a codependent player.
* (21:09) Strategies for helping the GM with your PC. Reading the GM.
Dec 20, 2018
* (0:28) Right place, wrong room.
* (1:23) Playing the hatred between two player-characters.
* (6:18) You aren't a victim of your character.
* (14:34) Programming a path to peace.
* (20:01) Giving the conflict boundaries without erasing its relevance.