Dec 6, 2018
* (0:28) Recording at Julia's.
* (1:36) Fear the Boot and Gamers Table Destiny 2 clan.
* (2:58) A fond farewell to Don Dehm of Pulp Gamer.
* (4:23) Wemic shoes, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
* (11:02) Dividing the hobby in an implausible way.
* (13:18) The value to the Game Master of players being in-character.
Nov 27, 2018
* (0:33) A bottle of bourbon and a letter from the Hellhounds.
* (8:11) Brodeur wants to blossom, plus something about Jenna von Oÿ.
Nov 6, 2018
* (0:28) Reaching a milestone episode. A topic picked by our Patreon backers.
* (2:59) How the podcast started. Its first hosts and logo. The deep well of storytelling topics.
* (14:57) The show's first major crisis. How the ebb and flow of our lives affects the quality of the show. A history of its...
Oct 28, 2018
* (0:29) A topic inspired by a game of Bang. What it will take to make Dan stab someone in the back in a board game. The distinction between factions and a traitor mechanic.
* (10:29) Hiding your intentions as a Game Master.
Oct 23, 2018
* (3:02) A player's response to an unintentional Game Master error. An example with a dragon.
* (10:50) Some quick advice to Game Masters: consider a ret-con and be prepared to own your mistake. Austin Powers